The NEW ADVANTAGE 24 laser systems bring you outstanding performance
and value in mid-size machines. Available with 40w , 60w or 80w laser tube, the
ADVANTAGE 24 is as powerful as it is versatile. From 1000dpi photos to cutting
acrylic or wood to engraving on almost anything, the ADVANTAGE 24 does it all!
With our powerful LaserCut software, it's simple to run even your most difficult jobs.
You can create artwork directly in LaserCut or you can load your artwork from popular'
programs like Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Autocad and many others. The USB interface
lets you quickly upload files to the laser from any computer or you can just insert a
USB memory into the laser and run files without a computer. LaserCut is Windows XP and
Windows 7 compatible and so easy that you'll be working like a pro in no time!
ADVANTAGE 24 Series
ADVANTAGE 24-40 (40W): $12,995
- 24" x 20" Work Table Area
- Power up/down Engraving Table (8" material thickness)
- Laser: C02 - 40, 60 or 80 watt TEM00
- 50mm (2") ZnSe Coated Focus Lens & Mirrors
- Water Chiller Included
- Air Assist with Compressor Included
- Honeycomb Cutting Table Included
- Cabinet Exhaust Fan & Hoses Included
- Easy-to-use Software Windows XP & Windows 7 Compatible
- USB Interface or Use Without Computer in USB Memory Mode
- Color-based Laser Power Settings
- Vector, Raster & Mixed Mode Operation
- Photos Up To 1000dpi
- Input Files: BMP, HPGL, PLT, DXF, AI
- Micro-Stepper Drive System
- 40"/Sec. Engraving Speed
- 50-1000dpi Resolution Raster Engraving
- 0.0004" Position Repeatablility
- Overall Machine Dimensions: 54" x 34" x 38"
- Machine Weight: 330 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 110v AC, 1-ph, 1,000w max.
ADVANTAGE 24-60 (60W): $13,995
ADVANTAGE 24-80 (80W): $14,995
Cylindrical Engraving Attachment +$400
Onsite installation and training available at additional cost please call for quote.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Optional Cylindrical Engraving Fixture
All BrightStar Lasers feature top-quality components like Zinc-Selenide (ZnSe) coated optics,
imported long-life linear guides and TEM00 water-cooled laser tubes.
All BrightStar Lasers carry triple CE certification signifying that
they have passed all applicable tests for the highest standards of Electrical Safety, Medical Safety and Laser Safety.
All equipment also complies with
21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11 except for deviations pursuant to
Laser Notice 50, dated July 26, 2001.