The B-900 is our medium size laser engraver/cutter that can accept material up to 36" x 24".
It comes packaged with features like power up/down engraving table,
downdraft honeycomb table surface and water chiller. A cylindrical engraving attachment is available
as an option.
The B-900 also features a full-width pass-through so you can engrave items up to 36"
by unlimited length. The standard 60 watt water-cooled
laser provides reliable, quiet power. An upgrade to an 80w laser tube is available. Our package price is less than half the cost
of our major competitor's prices without accessories!
All BrightStar Lasers feature top-quality components like Zinc-Selenide (ZnSe) coated optics,
imported long-life linear guides and TEM00 water-cooled laser tubes.
Price As Shown Above: $18,950*
Cylindrical Engraving Attachment +$400
- 36" x 24" Work Table Area w/ 36" Pass-Through
- Power up/down Engraving Table (15" material thickness)
- Laser: C02 - 60 watt TEM00
- 50mm (2") ZnSe Coated Focus Lens & Mirrors
- Water Chiller Included
- Air Assist w/ Compressor Included
- Downdraft Honeycomb Cutting Table
- Cabinet Exhaust Fan & Hoses Included
- Easy-to-use Software
- Color-based Laser Power Settings
- Vector, Raster & Mixed Mode Operation
- Input Files: BMP, HPGL, PLT, DXF, AI
- Micro-Stepper Drive System
- 40"/Sec. Engraving Speed
- 50-1000dpi Resolution Raster Engraving
- 0.0004" Position Repeatablility
- Cylindrical Engraving Fixture Optional
- Overall Machine Dimensions: 54" x 40" x 43"
- Machine Weight: 704 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 110v AC, 1-ph, 1,000w max.
80w Long-Life Laser Tube Upgrade +$1400
On-site installation and training available at additional cost.
Please contact us for a quote.
* prices as of 10-1-2013. Prices subject to change without notice.
Optional cylindrical engraving attachment
All BrightStar Lasers carry triple CE certification signifying that
they have passed all applicable tests for the highest standards of Electrical Safety, Medical Safety and Laser Safety.
All equipment also complies with
21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11 except for deviations pursuant to
Laser Notice 50, dated July 26, 2001.