The B-1200 is our large size laser engraver/cutter that can accept material up to 48" x 32".
The machine is supplied with a powerful and reliable 60 watt water cooled laser tube that
runs very quietly. Included in the B-1200 package is a water chiller, power up/down
honeycomb engraving/cutting table. A full-width pass-through
allows you to handle materials up to 48" x unlimited length. An optional cylindrical engraving attachment is available as well as an upgrade to an 80w laser tube. Onsite installation and training is available. This machine is by far
the best value in today's large-size laser engraver/cutter marketplace!
All BrightStar Lasers feature top-quality components like Zinc-Selenide (ZnSe) coated optics,
imported long-life linear guides and TEM00 water-cooled laser tubes.
Price As Shown Above: $24,950*
Cylindrical Engraving Attachment +$400
- 48" x 32" Work Table Area w/ 48" Pass-Through
- Power up/down Engraving Table (18" material thickness)
- Laser: C02 - 60 watt TEM00
- 50mm (2") ZnSe Coated Focus Lens & Mirrors
- Water Chiller Included
- Air Assist w/ Compressor Included
- Honeycomb Cutting Table
- Cabinet Smoke Suction Vacuum Included
- Easy-to-use Software
- Color-based Laser Power Settings
- Vector, Raster & Mixed Mode Operation
- Input Files: BMP, HPGL, PLT, DXF, AI
- Micro-Stepper Drive System
- 40"/Sec. Engraving Speed
- 50-1000dpi Resolution Raster Engraving
- 0.0004" Position Repeatablility
- Cylindrical Engraving Fixture Optional
- Overall Machine Dimensions: 63" x 40" x 39"
- Machine Weight: 836 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 110v AC, 1-ph, 1,000w max.
80w Long-Life Laser Tube Upgrade +$1400
On-site installation and training available at additional cost.
Please contact us for a quote.
* prices as of 10-1-2013. Prices subject to change without notice.
Optional cylindrical engraving attachment
All BrightStar Lasers carry triple CE certification signifying that
they have passed all applicable tests for the highest standards of Electrical Safety, Medical Safety and Laser Safety.
All equipment also complies with
21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11 except for deviations pursuant to
Laser Notice 50, dated July 26, 2001.